First post with MarsEdit

This is my first blog entry composed in MarsEdit.

Up to now I’ve been using HyperEdit to compose the entries and the WordPress web interface to post.

I miss the html Code Snippet pallet in HyperEdit but I don’t miss the WordPress web interface at all. 🙂

I did have a problem getting MarsEdit to access my blog archives. I discovered (thanks to Brent Simmons) that there is a problem with OS X Server that truncates the XML-RPC methodResponse to 32k if the web Performance Cache is enabled for any site on the box. This particular server is running Jaguar, I don’t know if this problem afflicts Panther as well. When I have a chance I’ll investigate that.