Here are the instructions (and I quote):
- Open up the music player on your computer.
- Set it to play your entire music collection.
- Hit the “shuffle” command.
- Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. That’s right, no skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It’s time for total musical honesty. Write it up in your blog or journal and link back to at least a couple of the other sites where you saw this. (Like here and here.)
- If you get the same artist twice, you may skip the second (or third, or etc.) occurances. You don’t have to, but since randomness could mean you end up with a list of ten song with five artists, you can if you’d like.
Here is my list:
- Miss Blue – Filter : Title Of Record
- Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts 1-7) – Pink Floyd : Echoes: The Best Of Pink Floyd – Disk 2
- Spahn Dirge (Live) – Skinny Puppy : Rabies
- Blemish – David Sylvian : Blemish
- Bridge (For David Sylvian) – Alex Cline : The Constant Flame
- Mmm Skyscraper I Love You – Underworld : Dubnobasswithmyheadman
- Blood, Milk And Color – White Zombie : Astro-Creep: 2000
- This Corrosion – The Sisters Of Mercy : Floodland
- Dr. Mabuse – Propaganda : A Secret Wish
- I, Assassin – Gary Numan : I, Assassin